Hello Parents

After a lot of time pondering on whether we should run the ski trip this year I have made the decision to cancel it.

This decision has been made because:

  • We can’t maintain social distancing protocols on the bus.
  • We can’t guarantee that children will follow the skifield protocols.
  • We don’t know who is on the ski field and where they have travelled from.
  • We need to move outside the region to attend the ski field.

I know people will be disappointed but in this situation, I feel it is better to act cautiously.

We will work on getting refunds to all people later this week or early next week.

Kind regards

Kevin Silcock